09 Jun What documentation is required to apply?
Posted at 13:35h in Scholarship
- Scholarship Application form.
- Copy of high school diploma, GED, or most recent unofficial transcript.
- Letter of good standing from your Housing Coordinator.
- Letter of recommendation from an individual not related to applicant which includes specific knowledge of an applicant’s accomplishments. The letter should be no longer than one page.
- Copy of Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Letter of acceptance from an accredited school OR a copy of your most recent academic transcript.