Pictured left to right: Wojciech Sak, Nick Wesner, Josh Green, Cass Sosa, Mike Hersh, Ray Grimaldo, Steve Connolly, Noelle Sisson
Maintenance Department Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
How do I report a maintenance issue to the maintenance department?
If you have a maintenance request for your unit or your property, you should always call your on-site property manager, listed here. The property manager will inspect the work order and submit to maintenance for completion.
I requested repairs in my unit, how long should I expect to wait for completion?
• Work orders are completed based on priority of importance. Our goal is to complete all routine work orders within 7-10 business days. Routine work orders consist of repairs such as (but not limited to) dripping faucet, cabinet repairs, torn screens, and disposals.
• Urgent work orders such as (but not limited to) clogged kitchen sink drains or inoperable refrigerators will be attended to as soon as possible, but within 48 business hours.
• Emergency work orders are repairs involving gas leaks, floods, clogged toilets (if only one bathroom exists), power failures, heat and hot water issues, and fire hazards. Theses work orders are top priority and will be completed immediately. If you cannot reach your property manager in the event of an emergency after hours (after 4:00 PM on weekdays and all weekends) a maintenance technician is always on call and can be reached at 970-776-6067.
IN THE EVENT OF A FIRE, FLOOD, OR GAS LEAK – LEAVE YOUR APARTMENT IMMEDITAELY, CALL 911, AND THEN CALL THE MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT.
A situation is considered to be an emergency if one or both of the following is true:
- The situation constitutes a serious threat to the life, safety, or health
of the residents or staff
- The situation will cause serious damage to the property structure
or systems if not repaired within 24 hours.
Periodically, maintenance repairs must be completed by a third party contractor and not our maintenance staff. These repairs could include flooring, appliances, plumbing, sewer, electrical, and extermination. In these cases, an appointment will be made with the contractor to complete the repairs in your unit.
The legal notice published in the Reporter Herald June 27-June 29th 2019 in regards to RFP’S for Annual Maintenance Contracts was published in error. We anticipate going to bid in June of 2020.