How to Apply

Vendors interested in working for LHA must provide a W-9 and insurance as defined below:

Contractors and any sub-contractors, must provide to owner evidence of General Liability insurance and coverage shall be equal to or greater than $1,000,000 for injuries, accidental death, or property damages for each individual and occurrence and worker’s compensation insurance coverage as prescribed by Colorado State Statue, and automobile insurance liability coverage for any vehicles used at the work site and registered to the contractor, the contractor’s sub-contractors, or any of the their employees and shall be a minimum of $300,000/$500,000

If you are a vendor not currently under contract, only General Liability will suffice and the Loveland Housing Authority must be listed as additional insured on the certificate.

If you are a vendor who is currently under contract, we will also need the worker’s compensation and auto insurance certificates and our property owners will need to be listed as additional insured as well as the certificate holder. The list of property owners will be provided to the contractor upon contractual agreement.

Vendors exempt from a worker’s compensation requirement will be asked to complete and submit to LHA the Declaration of Independent Contractor Status Form which will be sent to Pinnacol Assurance for approval of status. No work shall commence until approval has been provided by Pinnacol to LHA. Independent status is defined as “engaged in an independent trade, occupation, or service; must be free from control; and have no workers.” An original and notarized form must be returned to LHA to the attention of Caitlin Irwin.

Vendors who do not provide the necessary information will be placed on a contact list, only. Interested parties for this list should fill out the Vendor List Request Form and submit to or to our mailing address attention to Cass Sosa.

W-9 Form

Vendor List Request Form

Independent Contractor Status Form